Warframe is an action role-playing free-to-use third-party online shooter game that you can play on PlayStation, Xbox One, Windows, mobile, and Nintendo switch as well.
This game is developed by Digital Extremes in 2013.
Besides assuming you’re a Warframe player, you may also face Warframe Network Not Responding error while playing this gaming.
when is the warframe network Responding error occur?
It is actually a warning that indicates that the network between Warframe servers and your computer or console is not stable.
Unstable networks between both peers are the main cause of this error. If you’re looking for solutions to fix the Warframe Network Not Responding error, you don’t have to stress over it. This post will show you how to fix this error instantly.
We will demonstrate the fixes with images so that you will be able to find and fix the error on your own
Step 1: Check your Internet Connection:
The first and foremost step to fixing this error is to check your internet connection. You might be getting slow internet speed from your internet service provider (ISP) or your data connection could be the reason.
- The error may be happening as the Router/modem on which you’re using the Internet probably won’t be in a good condition.
- You need to check if it is working appropriately.
- To check your internet speed, play the game on another PC and check if the Warframe game is running smoothly.
- If the error “Warframe Network not responding” is still there, the issue is with your PC not with the internet.
- If the error goes away, it means there is a problem with your internet.
- Restart your Router and start the game.
If there is no problem with your router, you need to check your PC.
- Check your Firewall and network protection.
Step 2: Clear or flush DNS Cache:
The second method to fix the Warframe Network Not Responding error is clearing the DNS Cache from your operating system.
To clear the DNS Cache, follow the below steps.
- The main thing you need to do is right-click on the Windows symbol which is available at the bottom left corner of your PC screen and then click on Command Prompt (Admin).
- A new window will open where you need to type certain commands to clear the DNS.
- Type ipconfig/flushdns in the command prompt and press the Enter button.
- Restart your PC after clearing the DNS cache.
Most probably, you will not face this error after following this step. If the error is still there after clearing the DNS cache, follow the next steps to get rid of this error.
Step 3: Go for a wired connection (LAN)
In the first step, we tried to fix the error by checking the router or whatever internet connection you are using. This fix is kind of related to the first one. If you keep getting the error after going through the above two steps, we recommend you get a wired internet connection aka LAN.
Wireless connections such as Wi-Fi or data connections can be easily interrupted by other signals. A wired connection makes sure there is no interruption in your internet connection and nothing is blocking it.
Using a LAN connection with a wire and connector could be your last effort to fix this error because most of the users have reported solving this error with this fix.
Step 4: Upgrade Network Drivers:
The outdated network drivers could be the reason behind the Warframe network not responding error.
If your network drivers are not updated recently, go for it now. Check if you can find the latest updates and quickly install those updates to get rid of this error.
To update the Network Drivers,
- Right-click on the Windows symbol and go to the Device Manager.
- Locate the Network Adapters. Expand the tab by clicking on it. You will see the list of all drivers installed on your device.
- Find the network drivers. Right-click on the driver and click the Update driver option.
- Check if there are other outdated drivers. If there are, update them too.
- Close the Device Manager and refresh your PC.
- Open the Warframe game. You will not get the “Warframe error not responding” after updating the drivers.
The above-listed fixes will surely fix this error for you. You can smoothly play the game after fixing the error. In rare cases, these fixes may not work for you. The reason is, sometimes, game developers make the game offline temporarily for maintenance purposes.
You can find these types of announcements on the Twitter handle of game developers.
The Warframe Network Not Responding error is one of the common errors which individuals experience while playing the Warframe computer game. We believe that the previously mentioned steps would assist you fix this issue without wasting your time.