How much does it cost to develop a game?
How much does mobile game development process cost? The answer to this question lies in a detailed study of each project separately. Software engineers use a wide variety of powerful tools to develop popular applications.
Related Topic : 5 Best Management Games You Need to Play Right Now
The total price for the formation of a game application has a different level for a particular country and region.
The final price of forming a mobile or online game depends on a large number of factors: the engine used the professionalism of the performer and marketing policy, etc.
The average cost of programming an entertainment application in Eastern Europe starts at $ 7.5 thousand.
And in Australia and the USA, specialists charge an average of $ 100 per hour of work.
IT specialists from Western Europe sell their service for 60 euros / hour, in India – 8-30 dollars.
Thus, the customer can use the outsourcing service or rely on local contractors.
- modern “Pokemon Go”. Client proposal and gamer design cost the owner 100 thousand dollars;
- UI and backend – 86.5 thousand;
- An important item is the cost of 150 thousand to ensure the operation of the server system.
- Testing of an entertainment product ranges from 50 thousand dollars, and animation support takes 15% of the total amount of financial investments;
- The cost part of management and soundtrack reaches 40 thousand dollars, which is the smallest item of research;
- Ultimately, the app cost the company $ 600,000.
- Out of Brakes;
- The cost of the arcade race of the Levgen Litvinov company exceeded $ 1.1 thousand. Apple’s certification process and integration operations cost $ 552;
- The growth of the original design required an infusion of only 300 USD, and localization – 142 USD;
- At the end, the application was tested for operability plus the presence of bugs.
Principal details of payment
A game application is a well-organized business process that has a number of technical characteristics and parameters. At the entrance, the owner invests a certain amount of money, and at the exit he receives a likely profit from qualified operation.
For this, an experienced manager (usually an investor) and a team of programmers are appointed. Designers and artists will make the gaming platform colorful, sophisticated and individualized.
Let’s take a closer look at the required composition of the team to create an entertainment product:
- supervisor. The authorized person distributes investments wisely. The salary of such a specialist reaches the level of 80 to 150 thousand rubles;
- programmers (2-5 people) + system administrator + 2 web developers. The salary of specialists depends on the complexity of the work remaining carried out and ranges from 40 to 150 thousand rubles per month;
- talented designers (up to 3 specialists). Attracting creative artists is best done through outsourcing, which is closely monitored by the art director. The costs for this part will amount to about 60 thousand rubles per month;
- game designer (if necessary) up to 110 thousand rubles;
- 1-2 Marketing Policy Specialists + Experienced Game Master. The salary of such workers reaches 40-80 thousand rubles).
It is interesting
Renting an office and organizing a workplace is also an important step. The cost of renting a business center is closely correlated with its location and class of apartments for mobile app game development cost.
A competent marketing policy allows you to efficiently organize the promotion of a gaming product to the consumer. For this, the mechanisms of buying traffic, contextual advertising are used.
Other expenses include the following elements, namely:
- purchase and service of various servers. Browser games have minimum requirements for this type of hardware. Therefore, investments in this segment will amount to 300 thousand rubles and 9 thousand rubles monthly for maintenance;
- registration and support of a legal entity. The development of mobile games and applications is an entrepreneurial activity. Annual expenses reach the level of 60 thousand rubles (payments to the pension fund, medical insurance);
- representation costs.
The process of forming iOS applications takes a lot of time.
The creation of platforms consists of several sequenced stages:
- objective cost estimation (1-3 days);
- market and competitive environment analysis (up to 5 days);
- creation of technical specifications (2 weeks);
- design decoration;
- programming (60+ days);
- testing (from 8 days).
Conclusion of an agreement regarding copyright and information protection will protect your rights to the project and its value.
100% content-watch https://prnt.sc/1xa74nk