Are you tired of the same old PowerPoint presentations, where you feel like you’re stuck in a never-ending lecture? Do your students or audience members often look like they’d rather be anywhere else than in your class or presentation? We’ve got the answer to your presentation predicaments.
Introducing “A Detailed Guidelines of JoinPD (PearDeck)” – your way to interactive, engaging, and downright fun presentations!
PearDeck is here to save the day with its JoinPD feature. In this guide, we’ll take you on a journey through the wonderful world of JoinPD, showing you how to create, share, and manage interactive presentations that will leave your audience asking for more. So, let’s start and unlock the secrets to engaging presentations JoinPD. Let’s make learning and presenting a whole lot more fun!
What is JoinPd
JoinPD is an Online teaching platform to participate in an ongoing presentation with the help of joinpd.com as well as participate in the same with code.
This platform is powered by the Pear deck platform.
Which is supported by both teachers and students to maintain transparency and presentations.
Teachers and students create presentations with the help of a pear deck.
Moreover, this can be joined by anyone and from any place with the use of a specific code. With the use of a code presenter, you will be connected virtually right away.
So no matter where you are or how busy your schedule may be, joinpd.com ensures that nothing stops. You can access the learning opportunities presented by professionals.
It was founded by educators to help teachers create productive learning moments for each student.
With Pear Deck, 100% student participation is just one Deck away!
Features of JoinPD.com/ PearDeck
Joinpd/PearDeck is a powerful tool that teachers can utilize to engage students in the classroom. It provides collaborative web-based technology so that teachers can write out problems on the board and even design interactive quizzes with real-time results.
Teachers can invite their students to join presentations created by the app.
Both apps support any device platform whether it be a laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
With this flexibility in mind, it makes great choices for classrooms of all sizes and subject matter.
How does joinPD(PearDeck) work?
The teachers share the presentation with students to open a joinPD account for getting the presentation. Here we discuss some basic steps.
- Once the teacher created a presentation and uploaded it to joinPD.
- In the next step, they send the code generated by JoinPD to their students. The students can access the presentation on this platform with the code provided by teachers.
- They can get the presentation via code sent by teachers.
- Naturally joining the presentation for everyone required a code otherwise you cannot join the season.
How to create a joinPD account?
Here we will discuss the all helping sources with this you can create an account.
You can click for help for a video tutorial. There are a lot of videos as well as helping material available on the Pear Deck platform.
If you want to get more knowledge you can also join the joinpd channel on YouTube.
How we can join the Joinpd /Pear Deck link Session
- Check the email or message that your teacher shared about the Peardeck session.
- After this click on the join links
- Open the browser of Pear Deck in your browser.
Is there a free version of Pear Deck?
Yes, Pear Deck offers free training for all educators, not just those with a Pear Deck subscription, including webinars and professional development training.
Schools and school districts also have a Customer Success Manager and asynchronous/synchronous training is available without any cost.
How you can start with joinPD Account?
Visit Peardeck.com. (note that there is no joinpd.com or joinpd.com and if you try these links you will be redirected to peardeck.com)
- Select “Teacher Login” at the top right.
- Choose the option that suits you best. You can use “Google” or “Microsoft” to create an account.
- As required, enable “Join PD” or “Pear Deck” access to your Google Drive.
- Answer the questions posed.
- Select “Teacher” or student, depending on your needs.
- Select your school, including location and zip code.
- Select “Start”
- You will be able to use PearDeck for free for 30 days.
- Then you’ll need to start paying for Pear Deck usage and features.
How you can contact the PearDeck?
There are many ways to contact joinPD.
You can mail them to [email protected]
You can also call for details at 319-209-
Pros and cons of Pear Deck?
- Pros: Teachers can modify their existing presentations.
- Collects a variety of on-the-spot, useful data for instruction.
- Cons: a lot of time for the presentation of tasks. …
- Bottom Line: This is an appealing platform that can ramp up engagement around formative assessment.
In a nutshell, JoinPD (PearDeck) is your ticket to creating captivating and interactive presentations. This comprehensive guide has walked you through everything, from the basics to the fine-tuned details. Whether you’re an educator spicing up your classroom or a presenter aiming to engage your audience, PearDeck is your secret weapon.
Don’t hesitate to experiment and push boundaries – that’s where the real magic happens. With practice, patience, and a dash of imagination, you’ll craft presentations that leave your audience saying, “Wow!” So, get out there and start PearDecking your way to success