A Detailed Guidelines of JoinPD(PearDeck)
JoinPD is a great platform to participate in an ongoing presentation with the help of joinpd.com as well as participate in the same with code.
This platform is powered by the pear deck platform.
Which is supported by both teachers and students to maintain transparency and presentations.
Teachers and students create presentations with the help of peardeck.
Moreover, this can be joined by anyone and from any place with the using of specific code. With the use of code presenter and you will be connected virtually right away.
So no matter where you are or how busy your schedule may be, joinpd.com ensures that nothing stop. You can access the learning opportunities presented by professionals.
It was founded by educators to help teachers create productive learning moments for each student.
With Pear Deck, 100% student participation is just one Deck away!
Features of JoinPD.com/ PearDeck
Joinpd/PearDeck is powerful tools that teachers can utilize to engage students in the classroom. It provide collaborative web based technology so that teachers can write out problems on the board and even design interactive quizzes with real-time results.
Teachers can invite their students to join presentations created by the app.
Both apps support any device platform whether it be a laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
With this flexibility in mind, it makes great choices for classrooms of all sizes and subject matter.
How joinPD(PearDeck) work?
The teachers share the presentation with students to open a joinPD account for getting the presentation. Here we discuss some basics steps.
- Once the teacher created a presentation and upload to joinPD.
- In the next step, they send the code generated by JoinPD to their students. The students can access the presentation on this platform with the code provided by teachers.
- They can get the presentation via code sent by teachers.
- Naturally joining the presentation for everyone required a code otherwise you cannot join the season.
How to create a joinPD account?
Here we will discuss the all helping source with this you can create a account.
You can click for help for video tutorial. There are a lot of videos available as well as helping material also available on peark desk platform.
If you want to get more knowledge you can also join the joinpd channel on youtube.
How we can join Joinpd /Pear Deck link Session
- Check the email or message that your teacher shared about Peardeck session.
- After this click on the join links
- Open the browser of peardeck in your browser.
Is there a free version of Pear Deck?
Yes Pear Deck offers free training for all educators, not just those with a Pear Deck subscription, including webinars and professional development training.
Schools and school districts also have a Customer Success Manager and asynchronous/synchronous training is available without any cost.
How you can start with joinPD Account?
Visit Peardeck.com. (note that there is no joinpd.com or joinpdcom and if you try these links you will be redirected to peardeck.com)
- Select “Teacher Login” at the top right.
- Choose the option that suits you best. You can use “Google” or “Microsoft” to create an account.
- As required, enable “Join PD” or “Pear Deck” access to your Google Drive.
- Answer the questions posed.
- Select “Teacher” or student, depending on your needs.
- Select your school, including location and zip code.
- Select “Start”
- You will be able to use PearDeck for free for 30 days.
- Then you’ll need to start paying for Pear Deck usage and features.
How you can contact the PearDeck?
There are many ways to contact joinPD.
You can mail them to [email protected]
You can also call for detail at 319-209-
Pros and cons of Pear Deck?
- Pros: Teachers can modify their existing presentations.
- Collects a variety of on-the-spot, useful data for instruction.
- Cons: a lot of time for the presentation of tasks. …
- Bottom Line: This is an appealing platform that can ramp up engagement around formative assessment.