What is the technology related to full-stack development?
A full-stack developer is one who works with both the front end and back end of the web application. Full-stack developers have to develop some skills in a wide variety of coding niches, i.e. from databases to graphic design etc. Full-stack developers will have cross-discipline web development skills which involve the front end and back end. These developers start by brainstorming platforms by reviewing prototypes before turning them into coded products. Candidates who are interested in becoming full-stack developers must choose the right full-stack course.
Technology related to full-stack development are below:
Front end: this is the visible part of the website or web application that is responsible for user experience. The developer is responsible for directly interacting with the front-end portion of the web application. The front end portion is built with the below languages:
- HTML: this is used for designing the front-end portion of web pages using a markup language. This is the combination of Hypertext and Markup language. This defines the link between web pages. This language is used for defining the text documentation within the tag.
- CSS: this is simply designed language for simplifying the process of making web pages. This allows one to apply a style to the web page. CSS enables one to do this with HTML that makes up each web page.
Back-end: this refers to the server-side development of a web application or website with a primary focus on the working of the website. This is responsible for managing the database via queries and APIs by client-side commands.
- PHP: this is a server-side scripting language designed for web development.
- C++: This is a programing language and is widely used for competitive programming.
- Java: this is a popular and widely used language and is highly scalable.
- Python: this programing language lets one work quickly and integrates systems more efficiently.
- Node.js: This is an open-source and cross-platform runtime. This is used for building back-end services such as APIs as web apps and mobile apps.
A full-stack developer must even know the web hosting platform which allows one to deploy the product on the cloud service provider.
A full-stack developer must also enroll in a Java course online for knowing about the issues or errors and even propose changes. This course offers a comprehensive and collective understanding of front-end, middleware, and back-end Java web developer technologies.