How to Fix [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] error?
Are you worried about pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2 ? Here we will discuss the detail of the error and fixing methods .
Microsoft Outlook is an email management system having millions of users from all over the world.
The outlook application manages all kinds of email accounts of, employers, employees, and users. Microsoft outlook shows the error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] sometimes. It’s a common error that occurs due to different common reasons and we’re about to discuss it below.
Reasons for the error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2]
Some of the common reason for the error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] are as follow:
- Incorrect installation of the email outlook application can cause the error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2].
- While using third-party software, this error occurs due to no compatibility to work with other software’s files.
- Microsoft outlook’s cache can be a cause of this error
- Using multiple Outlook accounts at one time is one of the common reasons for the error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2].
- PST corruption, slow connectivity, and firewall blocking can also be the reasons for this error.
- An older version of Microsoft Outlook can be a cause of this error
How to fix the [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2]
There are different methods to fix the error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2], according to the cause of the occurrence.
Following are some of the result-oriented methods to fix [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2].
1. Clear caches and cookies
Online applications gather a lot of unwanted informational files which slows down the system and trigger the error.
- The 1st step which should be done after the occurrence of the error is to delete the caches and cookies data.
- The next step is to close all the accounts and tabs you’re using
- Go and check for the Microsoft update.
- Install if the update is available and then restart the computer.
- Most likely, the error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] will not occur after doing the upper mentioned steps.
2. Install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook
Using the old version of Microsoft Outlook can cause this error. Sometimes, the informational files crash and cause such errors.
You need to check if the latest version is available on the official platform and install it.
- Uninstall all the system files of Microsoft Outlook using the system and you can use good quality software for the removal of residual files.
- Go to the official platform of Microsoft Outlook and check if the latest version is available.
- Download, and install the application with the accurate method and restart the computer.
3. Use auto-repairing tools
You can also use outlook’s auto repair system which will automatically solve the error, Steps are discussed below:
- Go to the application and open it
- Go to the control panel of the app
- You will find workplace 365 in the attribute and app
- You will find the edit option on the top of the page, click on the edit option and then at the fix
- Follow the next directions and finish the process
- Restart the computer.
4. Contact with the support center
If the upper mentioned steps couldn’t solve the problem, the final step should be taken to contact the Microsoft outlook support center.
You can go to the official website of Microsoft outlook support and find different methods to contact.
- Live chat
Microsoft Outlook has supporting staff, available 24/7. You can explain the error [pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2] and they will guide you until the error got fixed.
Read More: How to fix error [pii_email_f3eee9354449f7841752] in MS outlook?